Full Mouth Restoration
Do you have badly worn or decayed teeth? Have you lost teeth due to a traumatic accident? Has oral cancer, aggressive medical treatments or drug addiction ruined your teeth or smile? You owe it to yourself to consult with Dr. Maleki to determine your best short and long term options.
A Clear, Confident Path
It may seem like an overwhelming experience, but full mouth restoration does not need to be intimidating. Our path to restoration ensures that you are fully informed each step of the way and comfortable throughout your care. If you are in need of full mouth restoration, our approach includes:
- A comprehensive exam to fully assess your condition
- Interactive visuals with intraoral photos and digital x-rays
- The integration of possible dental solutions to replace teeth
- A focus on research-proven techniques and new technologies
- A complete treatment plan outlining the cost of each procedure
If your mouth is in need of significant repair, don’t settle for less than a specialist’s care. Let’s work together to bring new, noticeable life to your smile.
Traumatic Injury Rehabilitation
Oral Cancer Reconstruction