Dentures are a common solution for replacing missing teeth. Made of a reinforced porcelain or composite with an acrylic base that rests along the gum line, they comfortably clasp to existing teeth or connect to implants (sometimes called overdentures) to create a natural looking smile.
A full denture is an artificial dental appliance that replaces all of your teeth along your upper or lower jaw. Full dentures:
- Restore the ability to smile, chew and speak naturally
- Replace teeth impacted by trauma or oral cancer
- Are easy to clean and maintain
- Provide a comfortable, customized fit
- Retain the natural shape and structure of your face