update: office changes Regarding COVID-19
In accordance with Governor Doug Ducey’s declaration about reopening practices you will see some changes at your next appointment. These changes are to help protect you and our staff.
- All staff & Dr Maleki are screened daily for temperature and known Covid-19 symptoms.
- You will be asked a series of screening questions over the phone and again when you arrive at the office.
- We ask you to wait in your car until we notify you when you can come in for your appointment.
- Your temperature will be taken upon arrival. It needs to be below 100.4 degrees.
- We request that you to wash your hands when you enter the office and again before you leave.
- Our waiting room will no longer have magazines since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Appointment duration’s will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you will be offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- If you have a companion with you, we kindly ask that they wait in the car and not in our office.
If you become SYMPTOMATIC or TEST POSITIVE to Covid-19 within 14 days of your appointment, please notify us immediately.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up to date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agencies’ recommendations.
We thank you for your understanding and welcome any questions or comments that you may have about your appointment.