Working With Your Dentist
As a Prosthodontist, Dr. Maleki is specially trained to deliver a high level of care for patients who are missing teeth or who have significant damage to their existing teeth.
Orchestrating Your Treatment
Whether you have a single tooth that needs to be replaced or you are in need of an entire mouth rehabilitation, Dr. Maleki orchestrates the treatment to deliver a life-like final result. Our process for delivering treatment includes:
- Initial consultation to determine the goals of treatment
- Review of medical and dental history
- Complete exam and digital x-rays
- Treatment planning and coordination
- Involve other specialists in your care when required
- Skillful dental work and procedures
- Communication with your dentist
- Follow up appointments to chart healing and impact
Supporting Your Dentist
Dr. Maleki does not replace your current dentist. Rather, his additional training in prosthodontics allows him to focus solely on delivering superior results for the placement of dental implants, dentures, crowns, and bridges. Dr. Maleki supports the dentist and patient relationship, delivering consistent communication to your family or general dentist throughout your treatment.
Let’s Work Together.
If you believe that you can benefit from a skillful Prosthodontist‘s touch, please contact us today. Our team will answer any questions you may have about getting started, and will coordinate details with your general dentist.