Why Choose Us?
Why do patients see Dr. Maleki? Here are the top 10 reasons.
- Patients with recurring dental problems and no obvious solution.
- Patients who have significant dental concerns; being just for one tooth or the entire mouth.
- Patients who were told they needed to see a Board Certified Specialist – Prosthodontist
- Patients with bite problems and/or badly worn teeth looking for solutions.
- Are unhappy or disappointed with the appearance of their teeth or dental work.
- They have difficulty chewing food with their removable prostheses (partials and dentures)
- Patients who are considering dental implants.
- Have had poor results or complications from dental implant treatment.
- Patients with missing teeth as a result of accidents or surgery.
- They have been referred to us by their dentist, due to complexity of their dental needs.
What Exactly is a Prosthodontist?
A Prosthodontist has extensive training in the sciences of tooth restoration, repair and replacement. To become a specialist, Dr. Maleki has completed an additional three years of university based full-time postgraduate education and is passionately committed to continuing education.
A common question is “do I need a referral from my dentist to see Dr. Maleki?” No. You can contact us directly.